It will be a combination of lectures, games, case-analysis, in-basket exercises, videos, role-plays, etc.WHO SHOULD
Directors/ Senior Managers / Executives / Officers from all functions both HR and non-HR, recruitment teams, interview panel groups, etc. from organizations which are planning to or are in the process of developing competency-based HR and other systems, creating their own assessment and development centers for growth, competitiveness and profitability.
|ABOUT SALAHKAAR CONSULTANTS
For over three decades, Salahkaar Consultants is committed to the cause of enriching the human resource and believes in reaching out to the organizations and community to make them dream and visualize beyond all possible and help them achieve in order to not only turn around their organizations but also to turn it into a world class system. We provide complete HR, HRD, OD, and TRAINING solutions.
SALAHKAAR CONSULTANTS takes care of organizational needs with a philanthropic zeal. It has given consultancy in the areas of training need analysis; training evaluation; selection; and various kinds of surveys apart from providing behavioral and HRD related training to all levels of employees. It has trained thousands of employees, managers, executives and supervisors. We offer guaranteed training programs and OD intervention strategies. Our client list covers a wide range of almost the who’s who of the Indian organizations.
*Faculty interaction program, knowledge gathering, sharing, useful & applicable in terms of utilizing in organizational scenario” – Jhilmil Das, Jain Steel & Power Limited
* I admire and highly appreciate the knowledge and candid sharing
– Dr. Soniya S Yadwalkar, Head -HRO, Anakin Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
*Strenght of the Program- Program Contents
– Mr. R. Venkit
*Simple language, no jargon, very interactive.
– Ragunath Bhat
Sr. Manager -HR
Tecnimont ICB.Pvt Ltd Mumbai
*Strenghts of Program- Psychometric Tools
– Mr. M.Krishnan Iyer, Asst Mgr-RADIXWEB
*I like to invite you all to Srilanka because we want him to develop Psychological and counseling process in our system.”
– Mr. K.P.N Premasiri, Srilanka
* I don’t think any other company in South East Asia is as competent as you are. Great show, keep up the good work
– Pranav, HCL Tech.
* Good contents, experienced trainer and very good interpretation”
-B. Permshetty, Merlinhowk Associates Pvt Ltd
Seasoned CEOs and all kinds of top management teams and HR managers understand that talent management brings in a lot of value to an organization in terms of the right selection and retention of those employees.
Globally, the use of Assessment and Development Centre is one of the top trends in the managerial world today. This is simply because it brings direct impact on the quality of manpower which, in turn, brings in the biggest contribution to organizations’ bottom line.
Generally, the Talent Management has long been conducted on a haphazard basis like relying on previous experiences & hunches. Hence, it is crucial to map and assess the employees and their competencies scientifically & effectively. And, for the ACDC practices are of immense values.
To address all the above, a group of our top trainers and consultants like ‘Man Of The Year’ title winner Dr. C. N. Daftuar and one of the world’s largest HR firm, Hudson’s Ex. India Head, Shalav D will train and guide you to start your valuable ‘Assessment Centre’ activities of your own.
WHAT IS AN ASSESSMENT CENTRE?
We define Assessment Centre a “method for assessing aptitude and performance; applied to a group of participants by trained assessors using various aptitude diagnostic processes in order to obtain information about applicants’ abilities or development potential.”
The Assessment Centre focuses on a set of varied exercises like psychometric testing, role play, behavioral event interview, etc., which are designed to simulate different aspects of the work environment. These assessment center exercises assess how closely the candidates’ behaviour and skills match with the role requirements.
WHY ASSESSMENT CENTRE?
· Select the best from similarly looking candidates.
· Build employer brand by looking fair.
· Save hiring cost in a big way.
WHY SALAHKAAR CONSULTANTS?
· We were amongst the first in India to bring the Assessment Centre concept
· Though we are considered industries’ one of the best in this training, our costs are within the reach for most of our clients
· We are a pool of internationally reputed trainers and consultants
· We do various activities in the area of Assessment Centre (AC) like conducting AC, training on AC, certifying assessors and
· We have 45 plus of our own psychometric tests which are among the highest in India
· Our services have also received overseas participation and their acknowledgments.
This course is intended for HR, Non-HR and other working or independent professionals like consultants involved in the design, planning, and implementation of assessment and development centres to help them develop their skills, proficiency and understanding to run assessment and development centers in a highly efficient and cost effective manner so that they are able to:
- Develop the ability to understand the importance of running an assessment centre and also to understand the practicalities and potential pitfalls of using an ACDC.
- Appreciate assessment techniques and align them with organizational goals.
- Acquire practical skills in the design and planning of an ACDC in their respective organizations.
- Develop the ability to identify individuals with high potential early in their career to optimize their development opportunities and increase productivity.
- Obtain knowledge about various psychometric testing and other measurement and assessment techniques and tools particularly observational skills.
- Develop skills to use ACDC approaches and methodologies for Talent Management.
- Learn to design, administer, interpret and evaluate an assessment tool customized for one’s organization.
- Developing organizational interventions on the basis of the assessment results to optimize the growth process.
- Provide participants with the learning to establish low cost Assessment and Development Centers (ACDC).
- What Is Assessment Centre?
- Rise and Growth of the concept and practices of AC and DC-traditional and contemporary approaches.
- Purpose and uses of ACDC.
- What Are Competencies and Competency Mapping all about?
- Designing an Assessment Centre.
- How assessors are trained?
- Analyzing Functional Skills.
- Behavioral Job Analysis.
- Choosing appropriate exercises for ACDC.
- Mastering Observation Skills And Behavior Reporting (BEI)
- Exercises Used in ACDC for Mapping Competencies and Talent-Their Nature And Types.
- Designing an Assessment Exercise.
- Functional Simulation Exercises.
- Assessing Certain types of Behaviour like Assertiveness.
- Using Assessment Matrix Formats for ratings
- Using BARS.
- Preparing an Assessment Report.
- Giving Constructive Assessment Feedback.
- Implementing an Assessment Centre.
- Relating Assessment with Development.
- Live cases of Assessment Centre for Competency Mapping
- Action Plan for Competency based HR management..
The workshop is primarily intended to benefit Directors/ Senior Managers / Executives / Officers from all functions, both HR and non-HR, recruitment teams, interview panel groups, HR & Recruitment Consultants, etc., from organizations which are planning to or are in the process of developing competency-based HR and other systems, create their own assessment and development centers for growth, competitiveness and profitability.The program will also benefit individual professionals who want to become a Certified Assessor. The program also aims at exposing students in the same field to these various techniques and the vast knowledge involved, to make them more efficient future professionals.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
The participants will learn for –
1. Profiling Behavior and Competencies.
2. Designing Exercises and using them.
3. Observing and classifying behavior.
4. Learning to analyse and use cases and games and other exercises like lectures and discussions.
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATIONS
- The Organization will get:
- Cost effective tools to manage recruitment, promotions and placements.
- An excellent way to manage talent.
- Elimination of wastage in talent acquisition and management.
- Higher levels of employee engagement.
- Better preparation to implement more scientific compensation packages and other management policies.
Needless to say all the above will accrue tremendously to the bottom line and will add to the overall growth of the organization and to the individual participants.
PARTICIPANTS WILL EARN CERTIFICATION TO PRACTICE AS ASSESSOR WORLD-WIDE.
Company Sponsored Participants:
For One Participant-
INR Rs. 18,000/-
A Team of Two – Three from the same organisation
INR Rs. 17,000/-each
A Team of Four or more from the same organisation
INR Rs. 16,000/- each
Self Sponsored (non-consultants) Participants:
INR Rs. 16,000/-
Self Sponsored full time Psychology; Management Teacher & Students:
INR Rs. 15,000/-
Consultants (company sponsored or self-sponsored):
INR Rs. 25,000/- each
Participants From Abroad:
USD $600 each
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Discount of Rs.1500/- (One thousand and five hundred) for each candidate if confirmed registration along with cheque, is received latest by 09, July 2017.
*Participation fee includes cost of Tests (one copy of each test free without manual), Reading Material, Tea and Lunch. Service Tax and VAT will be charged extra.
Cheque / DD in the name of “Salahkaar Consultants” payable at Pune and mail it to:
Salahkaar Consultants, Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel
Looking forward to hearing from you,