A Two Days Certification Workshop
COMPETENCY MAPPING FOR
BETTER TALENT MANAGEMENT
Get a title of :
Certified Competency Mapping Expert: (CCME)
Certification by Salahkaar Consultants’ Certification Division and a London based certifying institute
We will teach you to do entire Competency Mapping exercise without taking help from any consultant at your company
The Most In-depth Training
We were first to bring these training in India
CHECK WHAT A CLIENT TRAINED BY US HAS TO SAY:
A recent study suggests that more than 65% of the Fortune 500 companies and (since the beginning of the last decade) many Indian companies including several MNCs in India have designed or re-designed their HR practices based on competency modeling.
The actual building of the Competency Models and then its implementation in an organization has always remained a challenge owing to the fact that the exercise requires not only time and resources but also competent facilitators. Moreover, the approach of developing a competency model and its effective implementation differs with organizations. Many organizations have relied on the services of consultants to accomplish this. Therefore, there is a need for Human Resources and other professionals to understand the distinct approach and the detailed methodologies involved in building Competency Model, Competency Mapping and Measurement tools to be used during the process so that they effectively integrate and implement the contemporary HR policies and practices in their organizations..
This is a 100% Guaranteed Workshop:
GUARANTEE NO 2
This is 2nd guarantee. Feedback for all workshops has been ‘very good’ to ‘excellent’. If at all you are not satisfied, we will provide an equal value product/service for you. You can take up any other workshop, psychometric test, etc., free of cost. Though this has never happened since the quality standard is quite high, you are free to go for this option.
The enrollment form is attached here.
You can send money using any mode which is used to send money from your country like your US Dollar account or online payment option like Paypal, Payumoney, etc. Let us know if you wish to make online credit or debit card payment as we will send you a link to do so. For bank transfer, you will be required to send money to our ICICI banks account.
Location & Date
- 13th and 14th Oct. 2018
- Pune OR Online
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
The actual building of a Competency Models and then its implementation in an organization, however, has always remained a challenge owing to the fact that the exercise requires not only time and resources but also competent facilitators. Moreover, the approach of developing competency model and its effective implementation differs with organizations. Therefore, there is a need for Human Resources and other professionals to understand the distinct approach and the detailed methodologies involved in building Competency Model, Competency Mapping and its Measurement tools as well as its uses in various HR and other functions like talent management and maintaining technical skills.
- Able to understand the approach and methodologies of competency study design.
- Able to get general idea of competency model building & mapping process, and
- Experience the process of competency mapping and profiling and apply them in their organization.
- Learn the art of customization and institutionalization of Competencies in an organizational context.
- Able to integrate competency data into various HR processes.
- Develop awareness about the implementation pre-requisites and strategies for talent management by competencies identification.
- Better oriented to Competency Mapping.
- Introduction to the concept of Competency
- What is Competency Mapping?
- Historical background of the concept and methods of Competency Mapping.
- Advantages of Mapping Competency
- Competency Mapping- its nitty-gritty
- Who should be involved?
- What Tools to be used?
- Competency Model development:
- Studying scalable properties of Competencies and Designing Scales.
- Defining Performance Effectiveness Criteria- Identifying Criterion Sample.
- Data Collection Process.
- Data Analysis and validating of Competency Model.
- Competency Mapping Exercises :
- Selecting methodology for competency Assessment.
- Identifying & applying various Measurement Tools.
- In-Basket Exercise
- Case analysis as a measurement tool
- BEI (Behavioral Even Interview (BEI)
- Group discussions
- Psychometric tools
- Business Games
- Helps to translate the organization's vision and goals into expected employee behavior.
- Helps implement more effective and legally defensible recruitment, selection and assessment methods.
- Reduces recruitment cost.
- Properly implemented reduces absenteeism.
- Reduces training cost.
- Reduces turn over.
- Improves performance and there by profitability.
- Reinforce corporate strategy, culture, and vision.
- Improve job satisfaction.
- Provide common organization wide vision strategies.
- Identify performance criteria to improve the accuracy and ease of the hiring and selection process.
- Provide more objective performance standards.
- Clarify standards of excellence for easier communication of performance expectations to direct reports.
- Provide a clear foundation for dialogue to occur between the manager and employee about performance, development, and career-related issues.
Faculty – Dr. C. N. Daftuar
More about Dr. Daftuar : He is one of the most learned trainers in India. Some of his achievements worth noting are:
- He was invited to present a paper as well as chair scientific / academic session during the 24th International Congress of Applied Psychology (IAAP), San Francisco and in several other international seminars and conferences in India as well as abroad.
- Declared Man-of-the year (1997) by the ABI, U.S.A. for his leadership roles in the academic world.
- He was offered foreign Affiliate Membership of American Psychological Association, USA and full Hon. Membership of the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP,Head Quartered in Holland ) for three successive years.
- He has visited on academic assignments /visiting faculty to several national and international institutions including the Universities of Cambridge and Loughborough University of Science and Technology, UK.
- He was declared National Associate by the University Grant Commission, New Delhi, at the young age of 29 years.
- He has wide industry experience of around 35 years as consultant to management and top HR teams. You can read more about Dr. Daftuar here