Both public and private sector organizations continue to wrestle with the challenges of defining and managing organizational effectiveness. Human resource management teams are drawn increasingly into new strategic and operational initiatives proceeding under a variety of labels, e.g., downsizing, reinvention and business process improvement. Over the past ten years, a significant number of HR executives joined their organizations’ strategic planning teams. HRM strategic planning often flounders due to mismatch between the realities of fewer resources and expanded accountability and the lack of simple, yet compelling management tools for demonstrating how HRM services contribute to the accomplishment of broader organizational objectives. HRD, in particular, and the HRM, in general, are cost-effective tools and can give many insights into a company’s affairs. Management of HRM Effectiveness and expedient use of their tools could be a good potent tool and guide for establishing a measurement-based, value-added service improvement system which is an essential ingredient of the organizational effectiveness itself.
Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
The program’s broad objectives are the following:
- Making participants well versed and fully aware of broad HRD and HRM functions.
- Give them feel for the inter-departmental functioning and relationship with reference to HRM functions.
- The program will aim to make participants aware and knowledgeable about Nature and the concept of HRD
- Techniques of HRD, OD and HRM interventions
- Give them an overview of the process and methods of recruitment
- Make them aware of hardcore HRM functions like compensation, etc.
- Introduction To HRD.
- Concept And Philosophy Of HRD.
- Dimensions And Scope Of HRD.
- HRD Interventions.
- OD And OD Intervention Techniques.
- Recruitment And Placement.
- Job Analysis And Job Description.
- Employee Testing And Selection.
- Interviewing Candidates As A Method Of Selection.
- Training And Development.
- Performance Management And Appraisal.
- Theory And Practice Of Compensation-Managing Payrolls.
- Methods And Process Of Payroll System
Ten full days of 6 hours each.
The program will use a mixed package of methods including unstructured and structured sessions of lectures, exercises, games, case studies, audio – visuals, and other exercises.
The program is targeted to all levels of managers and executives from HR and Non-HR functions.
Training sessions will be conducted by a team of three-four senior consultant(s) from the Salahkaar Consultants led by Dr. C N Daftuar and a support staff. Partial list of our associates is here http://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/