As we know in today’s race to find and place top talent, recruiters and staffing pros need to embrace the latest trends and technologies to finish first. Video interview is the process that can help you to find and place top talents at the right time in your organization. Video interview uses online video technology to allow job seekers and hiring professionals to connect earlier in the hiring process. It takes place remotely and uses video technology as the communication medium. It can be a live session or even recorded interviewer questions flashing so that the employer will not have to schedule, wait, travel and market the job. All done in an automated way.
Why this is beneficial for your organization?
- Video interviews can aid hiring professionals and recruiters in a number of hiring situations, like it is easy to screen more candidates in less time because interviewer can check recorded videos instead of a live one.
- Also when it comes to attracting and connecting with long-distance candidates, video interviews are particularly very helpful. As they allow you to take part in a face-to-face interview without having to spend a pretty penny on travel costs.
- As we know finding the perfect job fit isn’t always easy. Finding someone who can fit in with your company’s unique culture can be even harder. Video interview can help hiring professionals make all-around better hiring decisions. When it comes to screening candidates, save time and avoid scheduling headaches with one-way video interviews.
- Supplying clients with interview recordings makes it easier to collaborate over potential hires. It allows them to outline exactly what they like or don’t like about a candidate.
- Also an organization can keep the recording in database like CV or send to an interviewing panel and top management before taking a final decision.
Reach us today to discuss more. Write to enquiry@