Excellence through People simply means focusing on People Strategy by demonstrating the value that we place on our people and acknowledges that people are our means of achieving and sustaining an excellent organization – one that we are proud to work for and one that provides high quality services to the people.
This strategy provides an overarching framework within which our people management activities take place and is intended to become an integral part of the way that we manage, develop and deploy the people who work for us. As such, it will need to be continually monitored and reviewed to remain relevant to the organization’s needs as we
adapt to the changes and challenges that are part of working lives.
We are all responsible for making it a success. Only by taking this responsibility on board,
can we achieve the improvements we need to be an excellent organization.
Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.7000/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $300
Why Develop A People Strategy?
By developing and implementing a people strategy to achieve excellence, we hope to be able to:
- improve organizational performance.
- focus our resources on those people management activities that will really make a difference.
- plan for the future.
- demonstrate and promote the positive influence that good people management has on service improvement.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the strengths and improvement areas of the organization.
- Understand their roles as leaders and managers.
- Understand their responsibility in developing their staff and subordinates.
- Understand what will (and won’t) motivate their team towards success.
- Create and be able to achieve higher contributions and performance from individuals and teams.
- Prepare themselves to drive excellence within the organization.
Topics To Be Covered
- Concepts of excellence and organization
- SWOT analysis of their organization
- Roles & responsibilities of leaders and managers
- Roles of managers as trainers, coaches and mentors to develop their staff
- Creating, managing and leading high performing teams
- Understanding the concept of motivation and the motivating factors in the company. (Different perspectives of motivation such as: Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, achievement ,motivation, etc.)
- How to motivate oneself and others.
- Learning and working towards achievement of the goal of organizational excellence
- Action plan.
What Will Participants Gain
- Participants will understand the method of SWOT analysis.
- Participants will understand the strengths and weaknesses of their company.
- They (participants) will have a clear understanding of their roles as leaders and managers/supervisors.
- They (participants) will also realize the importance of their roles and responsibilities as trainers, coaches and mentors to help their staff grow.
- Participants will also understand the roles and nature of motivators for deriving better performance from their staff.
- They will be better equipped to contribute to higher performance for themselves as well as their teams in achieving organizational excellence.
- They will get motivated to derive excellence.
The program will employ a mix of methodology with hands on experiential and interactive sessions employing a combination of tests, exercises, games, question & answer sessions, etc. with the help of audio-visuals like LCD, Films, Case analysis etc.
Two days of six hours of input sessions on each day.
You would be provided widely experienced faculty having combination of industry and academic world. Partial list of our associates is here. http://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/