Talent Development or in simpler words Employees’ Skill and Attitude development is the process of changing an organization, its employees, its stakeholders, and groups of people within it, using planned and unplanned learning, in order to achieve and maintain a competitive advantage for the organization. Hence, in order to achieve the objective of the programme, we have designed a methodology to achieve the same.
PROCESS OF TALENT DEVELOPMENT
- Behavioral and Technical Training need analysis by using various instruments.
- Discussion with management regarding various training needs and methods for development of employees.
- Designing the required development programme calendar and also employee.
- Engagement calendar for employee motivation.
- Implementing training and engagement as per the planned calendar.
- Conducting periodic training tests and evaluations to confirm effective implementation
DURATION FOR COMPLETION OF THE ENTIRE PROJECT
1. Training Need Analysis – Sample population will be assessed. Sample will be taken from various teams and levels. Time taken for the same shall be approximately 1.5 weeks time.
2. Management meeting on the needs and designing of employee development calendar – 2 weeks time approximately.
3. Implementation of training calendar and review of development programme (2 years time for effective implementation of the entire programme)
4. Activities Included in the development programme will be –
a. Classroom trainings
b. Engagement activities
c. Behavioural intervention development programme (mostly 4-5 days outstation programme)
d. Technical training by client’s own team members and outside consultants brought by Salahkaar Consultants
The program is targeted at all the levels of functionaries including Managers, Executives, and Officers from all functions-HR and non-HR. In the interest of the effectiveness of the program, the number of participants in each
group may not exceed 25. Advantages of initiating the service….
(1) Interactive, practical and theory sessions
(2) Ongoing learning for longer duration post workshop as we support by way of e -groups knowledge sharing
(3) Book reviews so that you have different perspective
(4) Our previous participant had very positive experience last time.
(5) Trainers are top rated in the industry and veteran in the subject.
(6) Content is well researched and world’s one of the best.