- ABC Bearing Ltd.
- AC Nielson ORG-MARG
- Action India
- Alembic Chemicals Ltd.
- Apollo Hospitals
- Arthur Anderson Consulting
- Astrazenica Ltd.
- B. T. A. Cellular Ltd.
- B. E. S. & T Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda Staff College
- Baroda Management
- Batliboi Ltd.
- Bax Global India Ltd.
- Berger Paints (I) Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Birla Copper Ltd.
- Blue Star Ltd.
- BSES Management Institute
- Cerebus Consultants
- CR Seals India Pvt. Ltd.
- Daimler Chrysler India Pvt. Ltd.
- E. I. DuPont India Ltd.
- Enercon India Ltd.
- FAG Precision Bearings Ltd.
- Fritolay India Ltd.
- Globe Span India Ltd.
- Godrej Industries Ltd.
- Gujarat Alkali and Chemical Ltd (GACL)
- Gujarat Communication and Electronic Ltd.
- Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB)
- Gujarat State Fertilizers Company (GSFC)
- Hindustan Construction Company
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
- HPCL Vikas Refinery (HPCL)
- Hikal Ltd.
- IDBI Bank
- Idea Cellular Ltd.
- Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Indian Oil Tanking Ltd (IOTL)
- Indian Petrochemical Corporation Ltd (IPCL)
- Indo- Burma Petroleum Ltd (IBP)
- Indo-Gulf Corporation
- Institute of Human Capital (IHC)
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- IT Preneurs, Jyoti Ltd.
- JMDI Ltd.
- Johnson and Johnson Ltd.
- Kamala Dials Ltd.
- Kanoria Chemicals and Industries Ltd.,
- Keane India Ltd.
- Kenstar WZ
- Krishak Bharti Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
- Kuoni Travel (I) Ltd.
- Lakhanpal National Ltd.
- Larson and Toubro Ltd.
- Ma Foi Management Consultants Limited
- MAJAN College
- MICO India Ltd.
- MIEL e-security Ltd.
- NDDB Ltd.
- Nilaka Consultants Ltd.
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission Ltd. (ONGC)
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (The Biotech Division)
- Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
- Sarabhai Chemicals Ltd.
- SIES College
- SPANCO Telesystems and Solutions Ltd.
- Spectronet Ltd.
- SPG Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Star Electronics Ltd.
- Sulzer India Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Tata Atlas India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Management Training Center (TMTC)
- TVS & Sons Ltd.
- Wartsila India Ltd.
- Welspun India Ltd.
- Yahama Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
- Zydus Cadila Health Care Ltd.
The HR team plays a major role in managing the organisation’s promotion process and decisions, by providing guidance to Employee’s Career paths, maintaining fair and clear policies, and keeping employees motivated and engaged even when not promoted.
Poor promotion decisions often create dissatisfaction, low productivity, management problems, high turnover, and sometimes even lawsuits where some believe unfair discrimination has been made over the promotion decision.
Good Promotion decisions not only benefit the employee in terms of increment but also the organisation, in terms of increased productivity, good leadership, satisfied and motivated workforce.
Before making promotion decisions one should know who wants to advance in their career and who is content with where they are, who can handle the extra responsibilities and workload that come along with the upgrade.
It is always advisable to communicate to the employees the structured format of the requirements of the job, to avoid the charges of discrimination and being unfair. Promotions can be internal as well as external. Internal promotions have cost benefits, external promotions too often come along with a new, fresh set of innovative ideas.
Our consultants and experts will help you establish a fair promotion criterion and choose the best promotion practice, after analysing all situations. It is often difficult to measure the attributes required by the job role in the prospective candidates. Our team will guide you to identify the precise details and certain specific, often undefined qualities that you may not be aware of in the candidate, and will further evaluate the relationship between these qualities and its impact on the job position.
Such promotion practices will help you find a perfectly suitable candidate for the position and maintain a healthy workplace atmosphere.
Consulting / training Enquiry: Click here.
Be a consultant/ trainer/ business developer for this subject. Click here.
Have a quick mentoring / discussion with a subject matter expert.
Fees is USD 10 / Euro 8 / INR 600 per 30 mins. Click here
Contact us today. Click here
Few popular blog posts for your reading:
Blog 1: Click here
Blog 2: Click here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner]
Why Visit SalahkaarConsultants.com regularly?
To know where is next HR meet / training / workshop / seminars
For HR news
To know success stories of HR professionals
To know how can Salahkaar team help you to take your HR process to next level
To know latest trend, fads and future in HR
For our and our partner companies’ economical rates for various HR needs
Best practices and many other discussions
Please bookmark now using top of page ‘Share’ button