We have recruited for many industries since our inception 25 years ago and we have gained invaluable experience to know key similarities and critical differences. To support our clients’ success, we strive to be a business partner that understands industry trends as well as the local business environment. We share our knowledge across our global organization having offices at Pune, Delhi (NCR), London, Abu Dhabi, Ontario, Singapore, Shanghai, Bangkok and their respective countries.
Our Proficiency lies in the following Sectors:
- Iron, Stell And Other Metal Sectors
- Other Manufacturing
- Startup Sector
- And many more
- Sales and Marketing
- Production and Quality
- And many more
Contact: Write to our recruitment head of sector-based hiring here
A blog written by our associate, Divyesh Rathode
Permanent hiring or employment is the relationship between the individual works and the employer and then receives the payment. This type of employment does not include any set end date. Both part-time and Full-time may be allotted to a permanent employee it is been defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics classifies as employees who work 35 or which work more hours per week. Permanent employees often receive benefits packages through the employers, though this type of offer may differ from the basis of work an employee does on the status of part-time or full-time
- Finding the ideal hire just got easier.
- Companies, like the people comprising them, are complex. No two companies, potential hires or job vacancies are the same, rendering formulaic recruitment tactics ineffective at best. That’s why customers engage Acara Solutions India to provide permanent or direct hiring services. We have the experience, expertise, and passion for recognizing the need, evaluating aptitude, and understanding how a candidate might complement your corporate culture, thrive in a specific position, and help your reach your goals.
With our team of experts in permanent hiring/direct staffing, we are known as a top-notch recruitment company – with unparalleled staffing services.
- Recruiting efficiency: enhanced.
- If you’re looking to supplement the recruiting efforts of your own talent acquisition team, you can trust Acara Solutions India to deliver a shortlist of only the most highly qualified, pre-screened, and tested applicants, saving you time, lowering your average total cost per hire, and ensuring the best possible fit for your company.
Advantages of permanent employment
There are several advantages of being a permanent employee, including:
- Paid time-off: Organizations often offer permanent employees the ability to take paid time off from work for personal reasons, such as vacations, illness, or parental leave. The amount of time off you receive may depend on different factors, such as your position at the company or how long you have worked there. Employers also often offer paid time off for holidays, such as Independence Day or Thanksgiving.
- Employer-sponsored insurance: You often receive health insurance coverage through permanent employment, where the employer shares the cost of the premium. Usually, you can choose from different plans within your employer’s group health coverage. Other types of insurance offered by employers may include worker’s compensation insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance.
- Retirement benefits and pension plans: You also often have access to 401(k) retirement plans, which you can fund using a portion of each of your paychecks. Sometimes, employers will match your contributions up to a particular limit. Another option is a pension plan, which the employer funds. After you retire, the employer will provide payments from your pension regularly.
- Career development: Employees may offer training or professional development opportunities for their full-time employees. You can take advantage of these resources to improve your abilities at work and further your career. These opportunities may even make you enjoy work more, as it shows that your employer values you and wants to see you succeed.
- Advancement opportunities: As a permanent employee, you can use your experiences and relationships at work to gain opportunities for promotions. You may also have access to people or resources that can help you meet your career goals and advance more quickly or easily.
- Networking abilities: Because you work with the same people every day, often in the same location, you may find it easier to build professional and personal relationships with your colleagues. These relationships not only fulfill your social needs, but they can also grow your network. Your colleagues can help connect you to opportunities, both internal and external to your organization.
- Predictable schedule: While some people enjoy the flexibility that comes with freelance work, others appreciate having a routine work schedule. Knowing exactly when you need to work often allows you to plan your days efficiently and balance your work and home lives accordingly.
- Sense of security: Your employment does not have a pre-determined end date, which can provide relief because you know you have a job to go to every day. You also gain financial security because you know you have a steady paycheck, which allows you to make significant financial decisions or plans.
· Differences between permanent employment and other types of employment
- Here are some of the ways that a permanent employment position differs from other employee relationships, such as contract or temporary employees:
· Duration of employment
- A permanent employee does not have a pre-determined end date for their employment, unlike a temporary or contract employee who gets hired to perform a job for a set amount of time. Temporary employment should not exceed one year. Companies may also hire independent contractors for a specific project, and they work for the organization until the completion of that project.
- Some temporary and contract jobs offer the opportunity to become a permanent employee. In these situations, the temporary employee may work for a longer amount of time, such as three to six months, with the option of getting their assignment extended or getting hired permanently.
· Hiring process
- When an organization is hiring for a permanent position, the process can longer as organizations recruit and interview candidates. They may hold multiple rounds of interviews to assess whether candidates not only have the qualifications needed to perform the job but also that they fit into the company culture. Employers may also look at candidates to determine whether they have the potential to grow within the company and make significant contributions toward their team or organizational goals.
- When organizations hire temporary or contract workers, they typically need to fulfill a specific need or role for a particular timeframe. As a result, the employer conducts a shorter interview process because they want the employee to start working as soon as possible. Due to the limited employment relationship, they mostly focus on candidates’ ability to perform specific tasks associated with the role. Also, because temporary employees typically are hired through a staffing agency, employers do not need to recruit candidates, as they can choose them from a pool supplied by the staffing agency.
· Employee benefits
- Permanent employees have access to the full benefits package provided directly by their employers, which often include insurance and retirement plans. Staffing agencies employ temporary or contract employees to perform work for another organization. These employees do not have access to the organization’s employee benefits, but they may get access to health insurance coverage or a 401(k) plan through their staffing agency.
- Some independent contractors may be self-employed, which means they are responsible for obtaining health care or similar benefits themselves. Contract or temporary employees can take time off for personal reasons or holidays, but they do not get paid for those days, unlike permanent employees.