A key result area (KRA) is an internal and external factor, where strong positive results must be realized for the organization to achieve its strategic goal(s), and therefore, move toward realizing the organization’s longer-term vision of success.
Using KRAs and KPIs concepts, an organization can bring the importance of chasing a company’s vision and success processes amongst the blue collar and up to the top management cadre employees.
KRAs and KPIs give clarity on the responsibilities expected out of an individual, additionally, it also gives a scientific base to measure the performance level.
We are leading consulting firm in developing KRAs and related services. Please check what clients say about Salahkaar Consultants here
The objectives of the present project are
The broad objective of the current assignment is to devise Key Responsible Areas and Key Performance Indicators thereto. Please note, we are considering, Job Description is also required to be changed as per need and hence the quote is given accordingly.
3. PROPOSED METHODOLOGY
The entire exercise will be carried out into following steps
Step-1: Preliminary discussion with management
The project will begin with an initial discussion with management to discuss the path ahead and incorporating suggestions if any.
Step-2: Job Analysis
Thorough analysis (Job Analysis) to get a detailed understanding of each job will be carried out at this stage. This will include
1. interactions with respective employees,
2. collecting data through Daftuar Job Analysis Questionnaire.
3. studying existing Job Descriptions
This stage will include updating changes (if any) in existing Job Descriptions. We may have to design Job Descriptions for the roles where JDs are not prepared earlier by the company.
Step-4: Devising Key Performance Areas
Based on the data collected through above 2 steps (1 and 2) Key Performance Areas will be arrived at.
Step-5: Identifying Key Performance Indicators
Post devising Key Performance Areas, performance indicators will be identified.
4. TARGET GROUP
Current program targets at functionaries belonging to different levels that a company may wish to include.
The entire exercise of conducting Job Analysis, modification/alteration in existing JDs and devising KRAs and KPIs will depend on the number of jobs that are required to be taken in the intervention.
Data collection will be carried out at various work locations of the company. Data analysis, Report preparation and designing KRAs and KPIs will be done at our office in Salahkaar Consultants’ office or client’s premise.
The entire project will be done by a team of senior consultant (s), researchers and support staff(s) of the SALAHKAAR CONSULTANTS. Some of our consultants profile can be found here: Prof. (Dr). C N Daftuar, D.Litt. – you can read more about Dr. Daftuar here . List of our other consultants can be seen here
The investment will depend on the job that we are required to deliver.
The organization will also bear the travel cost of 1-2 Consultants/ Senior Consultants by Air/I-AC train/ AC Taxi from Pune/ Vadodara/ Delhi/ Ahmadabad in India to the Program site. The organization will also arrange for all local hospitality in a decent hotel and support facilities like Cyclostyling, Venue, Local transport, Audiovisual instruments (LCD), stationery, printing, etc. All reading and exercise material costs will be paid by the company separately.
9. WHY ARE WE WIDELY RECOGNIZED?
• Salahkaar Consultants is a multi-specialty HR service company backed by a large pool of internationally reputed consultants equipped with varied expertise and aptitude support and heads our organization. Visiting professors from Cambridge University, UK, Loughbour University, UK, Heads of Department at renowned universities, Heads of HR, Head of Recruitment, CEOs, Directors at leading corporate institutions, as well as the award winner of the ‘Best Psychologist of Year’, are just a few expert associates affiliated with our establishment.
• Entrusting us to outsource their major mechanisms in HR, we have been hired by the industry’s renowned organizations hailing from a prestigious listing in Fortune 500, Fortune 1000, Global 100 and BT 500.
• Our consultant’s definition of HRD has been given worldwide recognition and has complemented leading HRD textbooks by best-known publishers in the MBA curriculum. In other words, we have defined HRD in MBA textbooks.
• We have been exclusive consultants, trainers, and recruiters for numerous organizations.
• Our services receive overseas participation and their acknowledgment.
10. PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
We have many Fortune 500, Global 100 companies as our clients. To check names please click here
11. FEES AND RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The professional fee can be paid in the form of direct transfer. The amount can be issued in favor of Salahkaar Consultants, payable at Pune.
40% of the entire expected payment will be made at least 10 days prior to the program date in advance, 30% by end of data collection and rest 30% of the payment will be paid on completion/submission of reports. Late payment by more than 45 days will attract 2% of interest on monthly basis. Consultants may change /postpone the program if advance payment is not done 10 days prior to the scheduled dates of the program. Other expenses are to be paid as per actual.
To know more contact us