Have a quick mentoring / discussion with a subject matter expert. Fees is USD 10 / Euro 8 / INR 600 per 30 mins. Click here
Temporary HR / Recruitment Staff
The use of temporary HR employees on an interval basis has increased dramatically in recent years. By filling the temporary needs of companies and organizations, our consultancy offers a hand selected team of skilled, talented Human Resources experts, employed by us, who are available on a short notice period to fill and carry on a wide range of roles and responsibilities. On a short term basis, temporary employees are an effective way for organizations to meet their HR needs and requirements without the cost and complexity of permanently hiring those employees.
Additionally, we are proficient in efficiently fulfilling immediate or administrative HR positions if your organization requires a long term employee solution.
We supply reliable, thoroughly screened, pre-qualified HR staff members as per your requirements and time need. We take care of the payment and other responsibilities. Our temporary staffing is a great way to handle your overall workload, fill vacancies in your HR department, and facilitate many other HR functions that exceed your full-time staff’s ability to cope with the additional workload.
Contact us today. Click here
Few popular blog posts for your reading:
Blog on Temporary Staffing by Divya Jiwtani
Staffing is the method of appointing or recruiting of eligible candidates in the organization or firm for specific positions. In other words, it refers to the process of searching the right employee or candidate with appropriate qualifications/education or experience and hiring them to fill a position, role, or job.
In management, Staffing refers to an operation of searching, selecting, evaluating their skills and knowledge prior to offering them specific job roles accordingly. The major aim of staffing is to fill the different roles within the organization with suitable candidates.
What is Temporary Staffing?
Temporary Staffing or also known as Temping is the process of hiring or recruiting of workers for a specified period of time or on a project – basis instead of recruiting them on a permanent basis.
Temporary staffing refers to hiring an employee for a contracted period. These contract or temporary workers fulfill all the functions and responsibilities of regular employees. They can help during increases in demands, or when the organization’s full-timers take vacations or go on maternity leave.
A temporary worker is known as a temp who is on the payroll of a third party staffing company. Temporary Staffing or Temping is a tri-party agreement, between the client company, the third party vendor and the employee who is also known as associate or temp. These temp workers work in the facility of the client companies, but receive their salaries and benefits from the temporary staffing agencies.
Temporary Staffing – Advantages
Some of the major advantages of Temporary Staffing are:
1) Reduces Costs – Temporary employees typically require no benefits, and are therefore less expensive than full-time employees.
2) Easy Termination – If the client company is not satisfied with the employees’ performance, you can simply terminate or fire them immediately without undergoing time-consuming processes.
3) Hourly Payments – Employees can be paid on an hourly basis.
4) Hiring Permanently – A potential permanent worker can be hired for a temporary position in order to check his or her abilities and skills. If a temporary employee has potential he can be hired for permanent positions.
What is a Temp Agency?
Temp Agencies also known as “Staffing Agencies” or “Temp Services” are the companies or firms that provide temporary employees to other companies which are in need. These firms contract with the companies which are in need of temporary, seasonal, part-time, or temp-to-hire workers or employees. Some temp agencies also handle the hiring and placement of a variety of workers in the client organizations, while others focus on niche industries.
Temp Agencies are also referred as the recruitment agencies that specialize in searching positions for candidates looking for temporary work or employment and in filling vacancies for organizations or firms seeking to employ candidates on a temporary basis.
Temp Agencies are the intermediary that connects candidates and companies. Companies often use temp agencies to seek temporary staff to be employed on a project-by-project basis during busy periods. On the other hand candidates use the services of temping agencies when they are seeking work for a temporary period of time.
There is no surety that a temporary role will be converted into a permanent role, in some circumstances, if there is potential in the employee that the company wants then the company or organization might convert a temporary role into a permanent one if it is agreed upon by both parties and there is enough work to justify employing that temporary employee permanently.
Temp Agencies – Advantages
There are many advantages or benefits of Temp Agencies, some are listed below:
- The temp agency is responsible for hiring, firing, drug testing, background checks, screening, and even skills training of the candidates.
- If the temp agency is large and provides full-service, then it will be able to provide last-minute skilled temps or temp employees.
- The temp agency relieves pressure off the company’s internal HR department.
- Most staffing or temp agencies offer recruitment services at lesser costs than that of traditional recruiting agencies.
- Temp-to-hire buyout options make for cheaper onboarding processes.
And, here’s what temp agencies do for their employees or candidates:
- Temp agencies provide free skills training in the industries they serve.
- They offer full-time, part-time, or seasonal scheduling options for their employees.
- They provide short-term jobs that match the skill sets of the employee.
- Temping agencies provide very flexible scheduling options.
- All placements done by temping agencies are completely free for the employees.
- They have opportunities for temp-to-hire employment.
Temporary Staffing Agency vs. Recruitment Agency
|TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY||RECRUITMENT AGENCY|
|• It focuses primarily on the placement of temporary employees or workers with a limited scope and term of work.• Employees are hired for a short period of time on contractual basis.
• Temp agencies usually attempt to fill an urgent need for a company.
• A majority of the positions that are offered by the temp agencies are of entry-level and light industrial in nature.
• A Temp Agency’s interview process tends to be short and fairly superficial as they need to hire the people at a fast pace.
• Employers working with Temp Agencies want candidates who can do the job. They don’t bother over their skills and talents. They just want their work done on time.
• A temp agency will find you work quickly; it probably isn’t going to be the job of your dreams and won’t last longer than the contract signed.
• They mostly work with manufacturing or warehouse companies who need extra labor for a short period, such as during the holiday seasons.
| • Recruitment agencies, on the other hand, are focused on employing workers or employees on a long-term basis. • Employees are hired on a permanent or long term basis.
• Recruitment agency also offers temporary work. But unlike a temp agency, they provide a much wider range of opportunities including longer placements.
• Recruitment Agencies, on the other hand offers all levels of positions varying from organization to organization.
• A Recruiting Agency’s interview process is usually longer and more in-depth as they are more focused on getting the right candidate.
• Employers working with Recruitment Agencies want not only qualified candidates in the job, but also someone who also has the potential to stay and grow with the organization.
• A recruitment agency will certainly land you on your dream job which is going to be permanent.
• They work with a wide array of industries, including administrative, light industrial, engineering, technical, and management.
We have associations with many leading companies in this field. You may write to us, we will get you the best deal available since we give them clients in bulk.
Blog 2: Click here