Have a quick mentoring / discussion with a subject matter expert. Fees is USD 10 / Euro 8 / INR 600 per 30 mins. Click here
Salahkaar Consultants’ Service Details:
Using our Talent Management consulting service, we ensure your company recruits, engages and retains the right people.
Each business makes huge investments in its talent (human resources). And we know that business success requires three elements viz. (1) visionary leaders, (2) exceptional talent at all levels, and (3) the right strategies to keep that talent motivated, and focused. Our Talent Management Consulting wing brings organizational success through leadership development and optimal talent management strategies use. We also guide organizations in mitigating the associated risk with regards to talent management areas.
We help our clients develop comprehensive, detailed strategies for managing talent, by helping them create fully integrated talent strategies that work across borders, motivates their employees, and achieve desired business results.
We offer the following useful solutions to help you:
Identify and develop the leadership talent needed for business success – now and in the future.
Attract, select, manage, engage, reward and retain the right talent.
Improve organizational effectiveness and the effectiveness of the HR function.
Train and engage to drive the right employees’ behaviours.
We have consultants dedicated to ensuring that your policies and processes support a culture of high performance where teamwork, accountability, results and recognition are paramount. Our solutions are backed by a wealth of world-class data, as well as our experience of delivering HR services to numerous organizations across the globe.
Contact us today. Click here
Few popular blog posts for your reading:
Talent Management Consulting
Talent Management and its Importance
‘Talent’ in the term Talent Management refers to a person with worthy skills and capabilities that match a position in an organization or what we call as ‘Human Resource’. Talent management is a key function in Human Resources that aims at attracting, hiring, developing and retaining talent to achieve long term business objectives. It is a process that helps to acquire and develop the most superior talent available in the job market. It basically comprises all the processes related to retaining a talented workforce.
The primary purpose of Talent Management is to build a motivated workforce that will stay committed to the company in the long run. Talent management works on the most important aspect of any company- it’s people. They are an asset to the organization.
Recent studies have shown that talent management has been very effective in not just attracting and retaining talent but also improving the overall performance of the business. It allows companies to stay on top of their game by hiring the top talent. It decreases turnover, builds a good brand image and helps people grow together.
Benefits of Talent Management
Talent management is what initiates the success of an organization. The higher authority can do so by recognizing employee efforts and achievement, providing opportunities and challenges to help them grow, training and development, employee engagement at all levels, succession planning and maintaining cordial relationships with them.
Having a talent management strategy in place is not just beneficial to the employer but also to its employees. Following are a few benefits of talent management to the employer-
- Retaining the finest talent
- Strengthening the company’s human resources
- Competitive edge
- Better decision making
- Effective and efficient performance
Benefits to the employees-
- Employee satisfaction
- Development of personnel skills
- Motivation to perform better
- Learning opportunities
- Long term association with the organization
Talent Management Process
A talent management process model comprises a series of steps that lead to successful acquisition and retention of the best performing people. It is divided into 6 steps as follows-
1. Planning- Planning is the first step in the talent management process. It involves identifying the recruitment requirement, developing job description and roles and proposing a workforce plan.
2. Attracting- Attracting candidates is the next step that involves determining where the talent is to be acquired from. It could be internal (employee referrals, promotions or transfers) or external (job portals, social media or ads).
3. Selecting- Selecting involves scrutinizing, shortlisting, interviewing and testing the candidate to see if he best fits the role. Tests can be done to assess employees skills and competencies.
4. Developing- In this stage, the employee is prepared for his job profile. The onboarding process- orientation, job training, coaching and mentoring is done in this stage. He is given training to sharpen his skills for the designated role.
5. Retaining- Retention of an employee is crucial for the company’s growth and survival. This can be done by providing promotions, increments, rewards, recognition, delegating responsibilities, autonomy to work, opportunities to grow and teaching new skills.
6. Transitioning- The final stage in Talent management process model is transitioning in which the employees help achieve the preliminary vision of the company. It involves succession planning, internal promotions and exit interviews.
Talent Management Strategy
Talent management strategy does not just mean managing talent. The Human resources department needs to have a proper talent management strategy in place designed as per the vision, mission and goals of the company. A well planned Talent management strategy or TMS gives a competitive edge to the business.
The best Talent management strategy starts by comprehending personal aspirations of their human capital and aligning those to the overall business strategies. A Talent management strategy is formed upon by its key components which include- attracting new talent, developing them and retaining the existing talent.
An effective talent management strategy must be fully incorporated into the company strategy and integrated well into all the employee processes information systems to avail its maximum benefits. It involves sharing talent data across systems so that when an opportunity arises, decisions can be made quickly and pave the way to potential career paths. Succession planning is done using data made available by the talent management systems. Employees can be trained well in advance to take up greater positions in future. Larger organizations rely on Human resource information systems (HRIS) that help in tracking career paths of deserving employees.
Talent management has evolved tremendously over the recent years. It is absolutely essential in today’s scenario, to best utilize human potential.
Role of Talent Management Consultants
Filling up positions is easy. Retaining employees that add value and will remain committed to one organization is challenging. Human resources will always remain the core of any business. They are the assets that create, develop or sabotage any business. Therefore, employee involvement is significant.
A talent management consultant helps formulate a strategy to acquire best talent and perform workforce planning. And most importantly, they help retain the top talent and keep them motivated and loyal to the organization. Their effective approach and expertise in talent management will ensure that you get the best out of people to achieve success.
In the end, even the most innovative technologies or the best of strategies will fail, if you do not have the right people to execute it.
Blog 2: Click here
Blog 3: Click here