At Salahkaar Consultants, we help you (the management executives / HR Heads) and other managers under you develop their leadership competencies. We have trainers who have spent their entire careers doing leadership training and doing research in these areas.
Leadership training is required for each managerial role. Whether you have a large team or have just hired your first employee, leadership training will help you be the best leader you can be.
You’ll be able to effectively lead your team to success if you have a strong leadership foundation. This is a critical step toward achieving your goals. Our programs focus on all these.
Let’s start with the major question:
WHAT IS LEADERSHIP TRAINING?
Leadership training is the process of enhancing an individual’s ability to function in leadership roles within an organisation. Leadership roles establish alignment, obtain mindshare, and develop the talents of people in order to assist an organization’s strategy to be carried out.
You’re the one who will drive your team to attain their full potential, bring out the best in each individual, and help you reach your career goals.
Here’s how we shall go about it. We like to focus on the most crucial leadership qualities you’ll learn in a leadership program.
LEARNING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF LEADERSHIP :
We focus on you to master the fundamentals in your leadership programs before moving on to the next level. The fundamentals of leadership training include determining your purpose as a leader and the mentality you and your team should be creating. The following are some of the most important leadership practices:
- Being an example
- Making an impact
- Focusing on following a vision
- Encouraging collaboration
- Being positive
We work on the learners to develop leadership skills to :
- Find new, innovative ways of developing and managing people.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Tackle the broader societal issues they face.
Find Your Leadership Style:
If leadership is “the ability to motivate a group to achieve a vision and a goal,” as defined in a 2012 study about leadership published in the International Journal. Leadership style is the manner in which you do so in business and social science.
A solid leadership training program can assist you in determining your leadership style. Not all leaders are created equal… and they shouldn’t be!
Which type of leader do you see yourself as? What type of leader do you want to be?
There are three types of leadership styles:
- Autocratic leaders are transparent about their expectations, tell employees how they want a project done, and make their own decisions.
- Delegative leaders are the absolute opposite, allowing the group to make their own decisions rather than trying to control them.
- Participative leaders provide direction while also collecting feedback from their team and are a blend of the other two approaches.
Most people aspire to be successful managers, but each of the three leadership styles has merits and disadvantages.When trouble occurs and an issue needs to be solved quickly, for example, autocratic leaders are excellent, but they do not generate the same morale and sense of unity as a democratic leader.
Democratic leaders, on the other hand, may form a fantastically close team, but some of their employees struggle to assume full creativity and ownership in their work.
You may already have an idea of your leadership style (your personality type may provide some insight), but a good leadership course will go over these topics in greater depth, possibly breaking each leadership type down into subtypes.
When it comes to managing people and projects, knowing your leadership style is critical since it allows you to have a better understanding of your own strengths and shortcomings, as well as learn how to use your leadership style to your benefit.
Salahkaar Consultants have their own in-house developed tests which are famous in the marketplace. We use other tools of the Assessment Centre exercise to understand your style and then tailor-make the training workshop that will work best for you.
Salahkaar Consultants further divides their training program into building 7 skills for a leader
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication and motivation.
- Organisation and delegation.
- Forward planning and strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Commercial awareness.
They want to do everything:
Typically you as leaders want to do everything, but you can’t possibly do everything! Delegating (and occasionally negotiating) assignments is one of the most difficult things for a leader to do, especially if you’re a perfectionist. You could believe that doing everything yourself is the best way to get things done. As a leader, though, you must spread the workload among your team.
On the deligation side, our courses train you on various stages of deligation which are:
- Define the task you’re working on.
- Make certain it’s SMART (specific, measurable, agreed, realistic, timebound, ethical recorded)
- Determine the best team or team member for the job and explain why they were chosen.
- Describe the desired outcome.
- Talk about how the task should or could be completed.
- Set a deadline and keep communication open throughout the task. After the task is completed, provide feedback.
Many additional areas of the delegation will be covered in greater depth in the leadership training courses
If interested to know more, please contact here