- Dexterity Test for Technicians for Recruitment at Mahindra & Mahindra (Automotive Division), (A Leading Auto company in Asia), Nasik.
- Established Recruitment Process Outsourcing division for Harmony.
- Established Human Resource Outsourcing at Jal Automation.
- Develop Recruitment division for Active Selection.
- Established Reliance Capital via doing Massive Hiring.
- We were early vendor to establish many sales offices for Bajaj Allianz Financial Distributors Limited / Bajaj Finserv.
- Job Analysis and Preparation of Job Descriptions (JDs) of Executives of Mundra Port (An Adani Group of Companies).
- Organizational Climate Survey to identify causes of attrition in Larson & Toubro Ltd., Baroda.
- Problem of Absenteeism in IPCL.
- Preparation of psychological tests for selection of sales persons ,clerks and managers.
- A study of HRD related needs of IBP Co.
- Training needs analysis of GACL.
- Evaluation of Training Programs in IPCL, Baroda.
- A study of communication systems in Hindustan Brown Bovery Ltd (Now the ABB). Baroda.
- Problems of Middle Level Managers in G C E L. Vadodra.
- Identification of middle management problems: A case study of Madras Refineries Ltd.
- Management change in Sayaji Hospital, Vadodra.
- Training needs identification in FAG-Precision Bearing of India Ltd. FAG Precision Bearings Ltd. Baroda.
- Development of weighted value for a performance appraisal system (EPRF 1: Bank of Baroda).
And many more in varied HR subjects like Assessment Center, Competency Mapping, Aptitude / Psychometric Test Development, Management Staff Search, Training Outsourcing.
Why Visit SalahkaarConsultants.com regularly?
To know where is next HR meet / training / workshop / seminars
For HR news
To know success stories of HR professionals
To know how can Salahkaar team help you to take your HR process to next level
To know latest trend, fads and future in HR
For our and our partner companies’ economical rates for various HR needs
Best practices and many other discussions
Please bookmark now using top of page ‘Share’ button