- ABC Bearing Ltd.
- AC Nielson ORG-MARG
- Action India
- Alembic Chemicals Ltd.
- Apollo Hospitals
- Arthur Anderson Consulting
- Astrazenica Ltd.
- B. T. A. Cellular Ltd.
- B. E. S. & T Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda Staff College
- Baroda Management
- Batliboi Ltd.
- Bax Global India Ltd.
- Berger Paints (I) Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Birla Copper Ltd.
- Blue Star Ltd.
- BSES Management Institute
- Cerebus Consultants
- CR Seals India Pvt. Ltd.
- Daimler Chrysler India Pvt. Ltd.
- E. I. DuPont India Ltd.
- Enercon India Ltd.
- FAG Precision Bearings Ltd.
- Fritolay India Ltd.
- Globe Span India Ltd.
- Godrej Industries Ltd.
- Gujarat Alkali and Chemical Ltd (GACL)
- Gujarat Communication and Electronic Ltd.
- Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB)
- Gujarat State Fertilizers Company (GSFC)
- Hindustan Construction Company
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
- HPCL Vikas Refinery (HPCL)
- Hikal Ltd.
- IDBI Bank
- Idea Cellular Ltd.
- Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Indian Oil Tanking Ltd (IOTL)
- Indian Petrochemical Corporation Ltd (IPCL)
- Indo- Burma Petroleum Ltd (IBP)
- Indo-Gulf Corporation
- Institute of Human Capital (IHC)
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- IT Preneurs, Jyoti Ltd.
- JMDI Ltd.
- Johnson and Johnson Ltd.
- Kamala Dials Ltd.
- Kanoria Chemicals and Industries Ltd.,
- Keane India Ltd.
- Kenstar WZ
- Krishak Bharti Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
- Kuoni Travel (I) Ltd.
- Lakhanpal National Ltd.
- Larson and Toubro Ltd.
- Ma Foi Management Consultants Limited
- MAJAN College
- MICO India Ltd.
- MIEL e-security Ltd.
- NDDB Ltd.
- Nilaka Consultants Ltd.
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission Ltd. (ONGC)
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (The Biotech Division)
- Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
- Sarabhai Chemicals Ltd.
- SIES College
- SPANCO Telesystems and Solutions Ltd.
- Spectronet Ltd.
- SPG Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Star Electronics Ltd.
- Sulzer India Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Tata Atlas India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Management Training Center (TMTC)
- TVS & Sons Ltd.
- Wartsila India Ltd.
- Welspun India Ltd.
- Yahama Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
- Zydus Cadila Health Care Ltd.
Conducting candidates’ interviews is a challenging task. It is the most important part of the hiring process. Through effective interviews, we get information such as potential gains or dangers of hiring the candidates, their strengths, weaknesses, ensuring a fit with compensation, personality, organisational culture, verification of their qualifications, skills and experience and most importantly identifying whether the candidate is the best fit to the job role.
The interviewing authority – Hiring managers and HR personnel should be well prepared on how to conduct interviews effectively, as negligence to this step might make the company vulnerable to hiring less efficient candidates, which will lead to less productivity and profitability to the company.
By outsourcing your Candidates Interviews to us, you will ensure that the finest Candidates, with the finest qualifications, will be hired for the desired job position.
Preparing for candidates’ interviews requires a complete description of the roles and responsibilities of the job, choosing the appropriate interviewing method and approach from all the available options, drafting useful questions, appropriately framing the questions, and good listening and analytical skills.
Hiring the appropriate candidate, not only helps in increasing the organisational productivity but also helps contain the organisation’s long-term turnover costs.
There are several interviewing methods and approaches available, like the structured and unstructured interviews, face to face or telephonic interviews, one to one or panel interviews, interviews based on competency or situational approaches, etc.
Our HR Consultants and Experts choose the most appropriate method from the above depending on the nature of the job, the industry type, the organisation culture and the type of information one intends to seek from the candidate, in order to make the hiring decision. Along with this we also provide Background Verification Check services. This way we guarantee you the selection of the finest employees for your organisation.
Consulting / training enquiry: Click here.
Be a consultant/ trainer/ business developer for this subject. Click here.
Have a quick mentoring / discussion with a subject matter expert.
Fees is USD 10 / Euro 8 / INR 600 per 30 mins. Click here
Contact us today. Click here
Few popular blog posts for your reading:
Blog 1: Click here
Blog 2: Click here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner]
Why Visit SalahkaarConsultants.com regularly?
To know where is next HR meet / training / workshop / seminars
For HR news
To know success stories of HR professionals
To know how can Salahkaar team help you to take your HR process to next level
To know latest trend, fads and future in HR
For our and our partner companies’ economical rates for various HR needs
Best practices and many other discussions
Please bookmark now using top of page ‘Share’ button