How do you know when you have got the best deal? Or a fair price? Skilled negotiators know the answers to both of these questions. In this negotiation-training program, participants will learn how to determine whether they will win or lose even before a negotiation starts; how to prepare and adopt appropriate behavioral styles to effectively communicate your viewpoint and the essential steps of a skilled negotiation.
Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.7000/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $300
After the conclusion of this program, a participant should be able to:
- Identify possible negotiation outcomes.
- Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt as required.
- Apply techniques for successful negotiation.
- Demonstrate the use of successful concession making.
- Develop an action plan to improve your negotiation skills.
- Negotiating: An Orientation
- Obtaining Substantial Results
- Sources of power and power of Balance
- Promoting a Constructive Climate
- Obtaining Procedural Flexibility
- Negotiating Behavior
- Working with alternatives
- Possible ways of dealing with fighting behavior
- Four Negotiating Styles
- Power of Persuasion
- Common mistakes in Negotiating
- Examples of different use of Tactics (Cooperation vs. Negotiation vs. Fighting)
- Leveraging the power of BATNA
- Develop effective negotiating skills to achieve positive outcomes in a variety of situations.
- Apply best practice models to develop an effective negotiating style.
- Respond to diverse personalities, communication styles and bargaining power.
- Incorporate a process approach into your negotiation skill set.
- Navigate real-world pressures and challenges to achieve success.
- Leverage your strengths and experiences to deliver productive outcomes.
Two entire days (6 hours per day).
The program will use a mixed package of methods including structured and unstructured sessions of lectures, exercises, games, case studies, audio – visuals, films, in– basket exercises, etc.
The program will be useful for all levels but will especially help the senior and the middle levels. In the interest of the effectiveness of the program, the number of participants may not exceed 20.
You would be provided widely experienced faculty having combination of industry and academic world. Partial list of our associates is here http://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/