*This job is PAUSED right now, but may get open in the future. You may present your information by applying.*
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive profitability, create, implement and manage business strategies to achieve the Company’s objectives and to provide continual stimulus to its growth and operational efficiency.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all areas of operations.
- Instill amongst all employees Harmony’s Vision, Mission, Culture and Quality Objectives.
- Ensure total quality management to meet and exceed customer’s requirements.
- Implement and establish the QMS based on ISO 9001.
- Develop and oversee budgets, plans and programs to ensure the optimum utilisation of available equipment, space, facility and human resource necessary to attain manufacturing objectives.
- Critically review and monitor operating results and to specifically update and recommend to Management on issues affecting Quality and Profitability.
- Develop and prioritise tactical plans to assure achievement of factory operational goals.
- Optimize production capacity in relation to finished goods inventory requirement.
- Assure minimal back order status and adequate service levels through close liaison among marketing, production, store and materials personnel.
- Assure employee & Plant safety, updating Statutory Compliance
- Assure desired level of product quality.
- Assure maintenance of product standards through vigilant administration of high manufacturing standard, employee awareness and training programs, adherence to high level of housekeeping standards etc.
- Assure competency and continuity of managerial and specialised personnel are fully capable of achieving management and manufacturing objectives through training and motivation.
- Provide positive employee relations to ensure the achievement of productivity objectives and maintenance of high morale at all levels within the workforce.
- Perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
- Formulate, develop and implement policies and action plans to maximise production.
- Develop strategic vision for operations direction and performance requirement to align with Company’s mission and objectives.