This job is PAUSED right now, but may get open in the future. You may present your information by applying.
1) To plan and achieve daily and monthly target of the press components with minimum rejections.
2) To ensure that the material handed over to internal department must be as per quantity given in the data.
3) Responsible for press shop maintenance by ensuring minimum breakdown.
4) To attend breakdown on immediate basis.
5) Responsible for daily, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance of machine and also for preventive and plant maintenance.
6) Ensure everyone in the team wears personal protection equipment.
7) Ensure everyone adheres to safety norms so that there is no workplace hazard.
8) To minimize wastages and spillages of raw materials while handling and processing.
9) Responsible for following and delivering as per the process and ensure timely delivery to the internal departments.
10)Responsible for rejection control of the press part components.
11)To keep records of the machine maintenance, history card and production.
12)Responsible for following policies, work instructions and SOPs.
13)To maintain good house – keeping and 3S in his respective plant / work place.
14)To ensure production unit is ready for sudden customer visits.
15) Assist the manager in the ISO documentation.
16)Reduction in Man-hours Per tonnage
17)On time submission of reports to the HOD by the 5th of every month, reports should be according to the following list:-Man-hours, Consumption, rejection and safety should be submitted any other jobs assigned by the management.
Perks and Benefits Attractive packages
LOCATION: 1 hour from PUNE
To apply click here: