List of tests available with Salahkaar Consultants
(Created, Standardized and Validated by Psychometric Incorporated)
Below mentioned tests except Salahkaar Emotional Intelligence Test (EQit)TM
can be acquired at one time investment basis.
1. Aggression Scale>>A scale to measure aggression among children
2. BIRO-P >>A test to match FIRO-B in content and results
3. Clerical Aptitude Tests >> An old test which measures the clerical aptitude for old fashioned clerks who used to work in our offices with typewriters etc.
4. Communication Audit Scale>> (A comprehensive instruments to measure flow and manner of communication occurring in an organization. To the best of our knowledge and belief this is the only measure of its type in India).
5. Daftuar Types at Work (DTAW)>> Gives results similar but with better validity and reliability system as that of MBTI. The test follows a different scaling system than those followed by Myer-Brigg for MBTI and hence has a better scientific domain. To the best of our knowledge and belief this is the only measure of its type in India and, Perhaps, Asia.
6. Diagnostic Questionnaire for Training Needs (TN)>> An useful instrument for TN Survey
7. Delegation of Authority Scale>> This instrument identifies the style an executive follows in delegating authority, power and roles to others (colleagues/subordinates/superiors).
8. Employee Satisfaction Scale >> (ESP)>> The scale covers 20 facets of job related factors
9. Enneagram >>A test based on Sufi’s philosophy of nine personality types. A very new concept in Personality profiling with unique properties. It was originally designed as a Ph.D. work in the M S University of Baroda in 1999. Since then the test has been revised four times. Forth edition published in November, 2013.
10. Executive Initiative Scale >> Measures the initiative levels in an executive with moderate validity quotient. It gives a unitary score on Initiative level of an executive.
11. Frustration Scale>> Measures the level of frustration among adolescents and youths. It is particularly useful for students and young employees. Has high reliability and validity quotient.
12. HRD Function Questionnaire >> An instrument useful for doing HR and HRD auditThis questionnaire measures ten dimensions.
13. Leadership Effectiveness Scale (LES)>> Measures five dimensions of Leadership.
14. Learning Quotient >> This test helps in indentifying an individual’s inclination to learn, which is an important factor that a High Potential employee needs to possess.
15. Life Event Scale >> A scale to measure stress levels in terms of what has happened in one’s life over the years.
16. Memory Test >> This instrument measures the level of memory span and is useful for school going students in the age range of 8 to 16 years.
17. Organization Effectiveness Scale (OES) >> It is a scale which measures nine dimensions of Organizational Effectiveness indices. It has been widely used for research by several doctoral (PhD) and post-doctoral students all over India.
18. Organizational Power strategies scale (OPSC)>> Measures the various power strategies that a managers employs to play their power games in organizations.
19. Organizational Stress>> The test measure stress related to job and responsibilities assigned to a person/employee.
20. Power Orientation Scale>> This scale measures person’s experience of being powerful in a given situation.
21. Power Tactics Scale>> The scale on power tactics (PTS) helps identify the commonly used methods (strategies) used by people in out of power (full) positions. The scale has also been used to train people to exercise power.
22. Personal Information Questionnaire>> This is used to seek the personal information which is used with other instruments.
23. Revised version of Mohsin>> Samsad Adjustment Scale (M-S, AS)>> The test measures five dimensions (areas) of adjustment in life, namely adjustment towards social issues, family, health, educational settings and peers (friends).
24. Salahkaar Employee Engagement Scale (SEES) >> It covers about 20 dimensions but is flexible as it can accommodate more dimensions.
25. Salahkaar Managerial Behavior questionnaire (SMBQ)>> SMBQ is a Scale to measure typically Indian styles of leadership which are normally not found in other Western tests. The scale is very suitable for the Indian work conditions.
26. Salahkaar Organizational Climate Scale (OCS)>> The dimensions measured through this test are 1.Task Oriented 2. Bureaucracy, 3. Personalized Relations 4. Nurturant 5. Authoritative 6. Participative
27. Salahkaar Organizational Culture Scale (SOCS)>> It is a scale which measures the specific culture of an organization.
28. Salahkaar Creativity Test>> This test has been designed to measure individual’s capacity to do creative thinking.
29. Salahkaar Emotional Quotient/ Intelligence Test (Eqit) >> The first and the only Indian Test/Scale to measure EQ of Indian managers. (Full In-house Training Package with License available).
30. Salahkaar Intelligence test >> This test of General Intelligence is meant for quick estimate of General Intelligence level of a Test-Taker (testee) who is either facing a recruitment test or wants to know his/her Index of General Intelligence (IGI) for his own personal development.
31. Salahkaar Sales’ Aptitude Test >> The Test gives a global picture of sales’ aptitude of the test taker. Full In-house Training Package with License is also available.
32. Test of Spiritual Intelligence/Quotient (SQit) TM >> This test was designed as a pioneer initiative and we claim it to be the first ever test of spiritual Intelligence In the world. It was first created in 1998 as a MA thesis work. Full In-house Training Package with License is available.
33. Value Checklist>> Values related to work and life are measured through this test.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org /07720053298 for price list.