CALL US FOR A FREE HR AUDIT
We believe that it is critical to understand our clients before we propose to take any service. Therefore, for few prospective clients, we have a free HR audit service.
Please reach us to understand if you fit into the free category. One of the criteria is to be USD 77,610 or INR 500 Cr. plus turnover company.
Introduction: It is assumed that HRD Means All round continuous development of Human Resources of an organization for the purpose of:
Effective People and Good Culture Makes Effective Organizations
We defined HRD as “a system and process involving a series of activities designed to
produce behavioral change in the available human resources for maximization and proper
utilization of their competence levels as well as their potentialities for present or future roles to
optimize the organizational performance.” (Published by us in 1984).
Having defined HRD, the HR Audit also has its importance. A Human Resources Audit is a
comprehensive method (or means) to review current human resources-its policies, procedures,
documentation and systems to identify needs for improvement and enhancement of the HR
functions as well as to ensure compliance with ever-changing rules and regulations. An HR
Audit involves systematically reviewing all aspects of human resources.
HR audit examines all aspects of human resources and, hence, it can trigger dramatic
improvements through improved productivity. A comprehensively designed HR Audit leads to
improvement in quality of products and services marketed by the organization, with long term
In other words HR Audit means the systematic verification of job analysis and design,
recruitment and selection, orientation and placement, training and development, performance
appraisal and job evaluation, employee and executive remuneration, motivation and morale,
participative management, communication, welfare and social security, safety and health,
industrial relations, trade unionism, and disputes and their resolution. HR audit is very much
useful to achieve the organizational goal and also is a vital tool which helps to assess the
effectiveness of HR functions of an organization.
WHY HR AUDIT?
Normally HR Audit
- Identifies the contribution of Human Resource department to the organization
- Helps Human Resource department in enhancing its professional image
- Uplift professionalism and greater responsibility among member of the HR department.
- Elucidates the HR department’s duties and responsibilities.
- Encourages uniformity of HR policies and practices.
- Identifies critical HR problems and issues.
- Results in effective Human Resource procedures and policies which in turn reduces the cost of human resource.
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PRESENT (PROPOSED) HR AUDIT:
Generally, no one can measure the attitude of human being and also their problems are not
confined to the HR department alone. So, it is very broad in nature. It covers the following HR
- Audit of all the HR functions and improve their functioning for expanding, diversifying, and entering into a fast growth phase.
- Audit of managerial compliance of personnel policies, procedures and legal provisions.
- Audit of corporate strategy regarding HR planning, staffing, IRs, remuneration and other.
- HR activities.
- Audit of the HR climate on employee motivation, morale and job satisfaction.
- Help HR department in achieving growth and diversification of the organisation.
- Identify dissatisfaction among employees with a particular component/aspect(s) of the
organization (if any) and suggest the remedial measure for the same.
In short, the main objective of the present project is to support the client in general and their
HR department in particular.
We propose a methodology described below to meet the objectives of the present project
Representative auditors from Salahkaar Consultants will be visiting your premise for the
purpose of audit.
For the purpose of data collection, we propose to employ the following or some other tools as
required. Exact tools will be decided in consultation with the management of your company.
- Questionnaires (Here we will include Salahkaar Consultants’ (i) HR Audit and (ii) HRD Audit questionnaire as well)
- Observation and
- Study of related documents and communications
We propose to cover the entire HR department and certain percentage of the total staff
Audit will be done at your premise, and data analysis and report preparation will take place at
the office of the Salahkaar Consultants, Pune.
Entire audit activities will be undertaken by a team of auditors/ experts from Salahkaar
Will depend on client’s requirement and mutual agreement.
A comprehensive report of the findings of the survey with suitable recommendations for
corrective actions will be submitted.