Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.7000/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $300
- To make the participants aware of the basic concepts of supervision, management and result oriented leadership.
- To help them understand human behavior leading to rivalry, competition and conflict.
- To enable the participants to identify the dynamics of conflicts (their own biases and prejudices in communication and conflict).
- To be able to find out ways for tackling existing conflicts and avoiding foreseen and unforeseen causes of conflicts, understand the conflict process at intra-individual, inter-individual and inter-group conflict levels and manage them by themselves.
Topics To Be Covered
What is Conflict Hidden messages about Conflict.
- Sources of Conflict.
- Outcomes of Conflict – destructive and constructive.
- Assumptions of Conflict.
- Perceptions about others in Conflict situations.
- The Conflict cycle
- Being assertive in the face of Conflict
- Listening Skills when facing Conflict
- Listening for the other person’s point of view
- Becoming aware of Red Flags that escalate Conflict
- Why people avoid resolving Conflict
- Evaluating Conflict resolution skills.
- Questioning techniques and how they affect a conflict situation.
- The five classical Conflict management styles.
- Using Direct Communication in resolving Conflict.
- Skills that make a difference in resolving Conflict.
- Reframing negative statements into positive ones to resolve Conflict.
Two days of six hours of input sessions on each day.
The Methodology will be a mix of audio – visuals based on experiential exercises, story – telling, inspirational examples, psychological tests, lectures, discussion and presentations by participants themselves.
The program is targeted at all the levels of functionaries including Managers, Executives, and Officers from HR and non-HR functions In the interest of the effectiveness of the program, the number of participants may not exceed 20.
You would be provided widely experienced faculty having combination of industry and academic world. Partial list of our associates is here https://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/