Many HR departments use Exit Interviews as one of the tools to assist them in analyzing the right approach to take to improve the current state of their organization. Are you one of them? Are you using or conducting the exit interviews for your employees effectively?
If you like to improve your current organizational environment and lower the attrition rate, sign up for this one day Exit Interview workshop to have a better understanding of exit interview and how it works.
Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.3500/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $150
On completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand Exit Interview
- Analyze and Improve Existing Exit Interview Process
- Conduct Effective Exit Interview
- Create Exit Interview Form
During this workshop, the participants will learn:
- What is an Exit Interview
- The purpose of an Exit Interview
- Methods of Conducting an Exit Interview
- To Conduct an Effective Exit Interview
- Reasons for low Exit Interview participation rate
- Ways to improve Exit Interview Participation Rate
- Feedbacks in Exit Interview
- To create user friendly Exit Interview Form
One full day
The program will use a mixed package of methods including lectures, Icebreakers, exercises, games, role-plays, case studies, audio – visuals and other exercises.
Junior HR Managers, HR Executives, HR Officers and Assistants or any employee who is required to conduct an exit interview and/or have responsibility for improving or setting up the company's exit interview.
You would be provided widely experienced faculty having combination of industry and academic world. Partial list of our associates is here https://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/