In today’s competitive business environment, every executive in an organization is expected to have a good level of knowledge related to the financial working of the organization irrespective of the primary area of work they are in. Managers need to take decisions and no sound decision can be taken without knowing the financial implications of their decision.
This program is specially designed to provide necessary knowledge in the areas of managerial accounting and corporate finance and the use of financial data in decision-making, analysis and valuation. The emphasis will be on the practical aspects of business combined with theoretical concepts, which will help the managers in using these techniques to make better strategies and operational decisions. This program will cover the fundamental financial concepts and related subjects in a straight forward and easy to understand manner. The ultimate aim of the program is to equip today’s executives and managers with the right skills and knowledge in finance to deal with the day to day decision making process in the changing business scenarios.
Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.7000/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $300
- To enable the participants to understand the basic concepts in accounting and finance.
- To enhance their perception about the importance of accounting information.
- To help them understand how non-finance decisions like process, production, marketing, personnel etc. have financial implications.
- To develop a strong interface between the finance and non-finance departments.
- Overview of finance function.
- Understanding the concept of profit.
- Preparation of Profit and Loss Account.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet- Common Man’s Way.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet- Professional Way.
- How to Read Financial Statements- Ratio Analysis.
- Preparation of Cost Sheet.
- Variance Analysis- A Cost Control Technique.
- Marginal Costing- Short Run Production and Marketing Decisions.
- Personal Financial Planning.
- Investment in Mutual Funds.
- Basics of Investment in Share Market.
Two entire days of 6 hours each.
The program will use a mixed package of methods including unstructured and structured sessions of lectures, exercises, games, case studies, audio – visuals and other exercises.
The program is targeted to Middle and senior level managers belonging to department/functions other than the finance department.
Training sessions will be conducted by a senior consultant(s) who is an expert in financial discipline. Partial list of our associates is here https://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/