Effective Selling- It’s Not About Price.
Location & Date
- 26th - 29th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.14,000/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $600
This is a highly interactive 4 day program that enables Sales Professionals and other related teams to be able to sell more effectively. It will teach the participants to sell not only to the customer’s perceived needs, but also to their unperceived needs by being able to communicate the benefits of their products, services and their organization in the most effective way. This is a highly action oriented initiative. The sales executives and managers will be expected to continually look for indicators that could help them tap potential sales opportunities even in a less demanding market, how to spot an opportunity (whether an individual or otherwise), how to prospect it, how to find out what will work best to get a sale and how to close deals.
Benefits Of Effective Selling Skills
- Increase revenue through more effective selling skills.
- Identify and hit all sales opportunities even in the less demanding market.
- Increase the size of deals by utilizing the ability to unearth the real needs and be able to align the right solutions.
- Increase the chances of winning through improved qualification of opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate better questioning ability for improved success.
- Personal performance paradigms
- Improve their effectiveness at work by closing more deals effectively.
- Selling and buying cycles
- Understanding buyer behavior and motivations
- Effectively handling objections and closing deals
- Managing opportunities
- Creating favorable impressions
- Listening and questioning techniques
- Turning a problem into a sales
Four full days.
The program will use a mixed package of methods including lectures, exercises, games, role-plays, case studies, audio – visuals and other exercises.
The program is targeted to all levels of employees. In the interest of the effectiveness of the program, the number of participants will be limited to 20.
We prefer that the Program is organized in a good quality 5-Star Hotel / Resort away from the work place.
You would be provided widely experienced faculty having combination of industry and academic world. Partial list of our associates is here https://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/ https://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/
- Blog on Sales: 6 BEST CLOSING SKILLS No matter how hard you work and how well you design solutions for customers, if you are weak in closing the sales deal, you will have trouble advancing in your career. Closing skills come naturally to some, while others will benefit from learning how to use proven closing techniques effectively. This list presents techniques that have proven effective over time. Just as it takes time and patience to learn the features and benefits of your product or service, it takes time, patience, and practice to perfect these ultimate techniques: 1. The Assumptive Close A popular closing technique, used when the salesperson assumes the deal is closed. Sales representatives use this technique in their sales pitch by assuming that the customer is purchasing the product. Perceptual closeness works because it does not allow them to sit on your offer for a long time. For example, if you are selling a car, state the benefits, and ask them- did you want a semi-automatic one or an automatic one? Here if the customer answers an automatic car, buying it is bound to take place. 2. Puppy Dog Close Few people can resist a puppy. Take the dog lover to the pet store and he or she will have a great time. Offer the dog lover to let the puppy go home “try it out” and the customer will buy the puppy nine out of ten times. For sales professionals who have the option of allowing their prospects to "test drive" or "try-out" their product, a puppy dog close rate is proportional to a high closure rate. This type of closing skill is highly effective to sell your product. Once you become familiar with the technology, you will see a steady improvement in your sales targets. Simply by asking the customer to try something out, unbeknownst to them they have bought the product! 3. Question Close Effective salesmen focus on closing sales as soon as people start talking to prospects. Through a series of questions, they develop a desire in the client and overcome every objection to the purchase. Anyone can close the sale in the form of a question, allowing the representative to consider the remaining objections while receiving the commitment at the same time. For example: "Do you think what I offer solves your problem?" The question allows you to find out if the customer is sold on your product by keeping the door open for further sales. If the answer is 'no' then it remains their opinion, and it allows you to continue selling. If their answer is 'yes, then signing the dotted line is the only thing left to do. Here’s another example: "Is there a reason we can't move forward with the shipment?" This question either closes or asks for more information as to why the customer is not fully convinced. It’s a win-win for both parties. 4. Take away Close If you have kids, you’ve probably noticed that if you take a toy away from them - they’ll want it more than ever. Use this type of psychological practice on your prospects. If they are paying attention to the price, remove any facility or service and offer them a discount offer. Most likely, they are thinking about the part you removed instead of the discount price. Eventually, the customer accepts the discount but asks for the removed services to be added back. 5. The Hard Close Hard closure requires a lot of courage and confidence. It should only be used when you have nothing to lose. A hard close is a direct method of sealing the deal. When the hardest comes close, customers know full well that you are selling them something. This is a face-to-face, fearless sales proposition. For example, in a hard close, the salesperson will ask you: “Will you buy this today?”. All the questions are straightforward. The hard close has a negative reputation. Yet, sometimes it is the best closing technique to use. One caveat is that you should never use it early in the sales cycle. 6. The Objection Close The Objection Sales Close, once you've made sure your prospect understands everything about your product and what it has to offer, try closing the deal by asking them for any objections to the product. This approach allows prospects to raise any final objections or suspicions that they need to clear the deal without rejecting it. These closing skills cannot be applicable to every sales deal. As a qualified sales professional, you must assess the situation, and then decide which closing technique to use. Very often, using the hard close can result in the client walking away. Instead of learning each technique, it is advisable to understand each skill in-depth. Once you have mastered that, you will never have trouble closing a deal.