Several organizations have realized that their managers, supervisors/non – supervisors and even salesmen should be exposed to general management and the basics of behavioral science theory to facilitate their smooth integration into the organization thereby enabling them to function effectively in their roles as supervisors and officers. The basics of managerial skills and/or officers lie in getting the work done. The key is Action. Every effective manager/supervisor/officer must have leadership qualities, which emphasizes Action and Task Accomplishment through their Teams.
The present program has been tailor-made with this aim of developing action oriented teams of managers/supervisors and officers of an organization. The special features of this program are that it will provide a lot of inputs to the participants to become an effective team leader in the typical Indian corporate system.
The main focus of the program is on action and completion of tasks by the team, i.e. the team members and the team leaders. It concentrates on the what and how.
Location & Date
- 17th - 18th June
- Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel.
For India: Rs.7000/-
About Cancellation Policies
For Other Countries: $300
The objective of the program is to initiate Team Building skills. This Workshop will enable the participants to:
- Become aware of the importance of team approach of functioning.
- Receive an opportunity to practice skills in Team Building.
- Deal with others in a manner that promotes team spirit, cooperation and communication.
- Enhance the Performance of the Teams to which they belong.
Topics To Be Covered
Broadly, the course will cover —
- Basics of leadership and team building in management, and
- Basics of behavioral aspects, including the Indian value systems related to work values and team orientation.
Details are as follows:
- Basics of supervision, managerial roles and styles.
- Group dynamics and Team.
- Team Work and Managing Teams.
- Decision – making and delegation in teams.
- Indian value system suitable to Indian conditions.
- Goal-setting and task achievement.
- Relaxation Exercises.
- Developing better Interpersonal Relationships with others by trust.
- Developing Communication Skills.
- Take home lesson.
- Action plan.
Two days with six hours of interactive sessions scheduled each day.
The program will use a mixed package of methods including unstructured and structured sessions of lectures, exercises, games, case studies, audio – visuals, and other exercises.
The program is targeted at all the levels of functionaries including Managers, Executives, and Officers from HR and non-HR functions.In the interest of the effectiveness of the program, the number of participants may not exceed 20.
You would be provided widely experienced faculty having combination of industry and academic world. Partial list of our associates is here https://salahkaarconsultants.com/expertise/